Oxypad is one of the highly preferred medicines prescribed in fever, headache, muscle pain, and joint pain. The composition of Paracetamol and Diclofenac Sodium, Oxypad medicine is also prescribed for treating ENT pain and toothache with headaches.
How it should be used
Doctors recommend to take it after 10 minutes of a meal. You must follow all the directions given by the doctor and should not be taken excessively without the direction of a registered physician.
You need to swallow it with water without crushing, chewing, or breaking. It can also be taken with a meal.
Core uses of Paracetamol and Diclofenac Sodium
- ENT pain
- Arthritis pain
- Loss of appetite
Read the safety advice given by your doctor before taking Oxypad Medicine:
- Alcohol should not be consumed while taking the Oxypad medicine
- Oxypad is safe for a breastfeeding women
- Pregnant women should consult with a doctor before taking this medicine
- Do not prefer driving or riding a vehicle after consuming this medicine
- Consult with your doctor first if you already are dealing with health disorders because it can damage your liver or kidneys
Undiscussed abnormality or health disorders can lead to serious or fatal damages. You must tell your doctor about your current problems or complications before going on medication for this medicine.
Oxypad is known for its high reliability and effectiveness in fever, headaches, and body aches. Composed of Paracetamol and Diclofenac, Oxypad tablets are the widely prescribed drug medicine produced by the brand name – Supermax Pharma & Laboratories in Delhi and Dehradun.
The medicine is so trusted by doctors that the brand started exporting it overseas like Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Kazakhstan, and Myanmar. Supermax Pharma and Laboratories distributes its medicine in the states and territories like Haryana Punjab, Chandigarh, Bihar, and West Bengal.